Construction Project Manager
Qualified candidates will have a thorough understanding of the real estate development process including project due diligence, budgeting, scheduling, entitlements, contract negotiations, engineering and other consultant management and construction management in a primarily retail real estate environment.
- Primary responsibilities will include managing design, permitting, and construction of both interior build out projects and ground up development projects.
- Additionally, will oversee ongoing tenant-related construction work in our shopping centers.
- Will also assist our leasing associates with landlord work budgeting, scheduling, and lease negotiations for new leases.
- Must be able to evaluate bid proposals from general contractors and negotiate fairly on behalf of the company.
- Must be able to evaluate and process change order requests, pay applications, RFIs, Tenant Improvement allowance requests, and contractor close-out documents.
- Must understand how to read and coordinate construction drawings.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills are required. Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively to a diverse group of tenants, as well as to superiors and other departments within the company.
College Degree is required, and a construction management degree would be preferred.
A minimum of five years of retail commercial construction experience and estimating experience is required.
Interested candidates, send resumes, along with salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.