NewQuest Properties is currently interviewing highly-detailed candidates for an analyst position on our Investment Sales brokerage team. The analyst will be responsible for underwriting and valuing a variety of different commercial asset classes. They will be performing cashflow and IRR analysis on properties we intend to market for sale. The analyst will also be working with our marketing department creating graphics that can best tell the “story” behind the numbers.
- Self-motivated, strong work ethic, resourceful and possesses strong communication skills
- Strong math skills and an understanding of financial markets/cashflow models such as Argus is essential.
- Ability to draw conclusions from analysis and tell a quantifiable “story” in our marketing packages.
- Apply themselves diligently to understand the industry and team systems/ best practices.
- Minimum two years of commercial real estate underwriting and/or financial analysis experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree is required. A real estate license is NOT required.
Day-to-day activities include financial underwriting/analysis, market research, integrating analysis into marketing packages/campaigns and transaction management.
Learn everything it takes to analyze and value commercial real estate while presenting these facts in a manner that connects to Buyers and Sellers. This is a highly collaborative position where you will be working with Investment Sales agents and marketing on a daily basis. You will also have the opportunity to develop your presentation and sales skills by attending client meetings.
Compensation structure involves salary, benefits and bonus potential. Interested candidates, please send a resume along with a cover letter sharing why you should be considered to firstname.lastname@example.org.Back to Careers