Candidates must have basic understanding of accounting policies and procedures as it applies to property taxes, lease administration/rent rolls, accounts receivable, tenants’ reconciliation analysis and special projects. He/she must have excellent excel spreadsheet skills, be hands-on and willing to handle a variety of clerical duties, be flexible yet thorough and possess the ability to manage multiple tasks efficiently while working productively in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment. This is a position that has potential for career growth and responsibility.
- Lease administration: Reading leases, entering new leases, renewal in MRI software. Set up tenants’ cam pools in MRI software.
- Working with Big Box tenants on annual reconciliation questions and making sure their Cam pools set up are correct.
- Work closely with Property Management team in reconciling tenant ledgers and year end recoveries.
- Enter tenants’ deposits into MRI software.
- Handle Bank reconciliations.
- Handle yearend Tax project. Keeping track and making sure all Tax invoices are paid in a timely manner.
- Work on special projects as assigned.
Skills traits, capabilities, and experience
Back to Careers
- A/R and Lease administration experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting required.
- Commercial real estate and MRI software experience. Prefer experience with retail center/multiple tenant accounting.
- Excel spreadsheet proficient; extreme competency in spreadsheet work.
- Keyboard and ten-key by touch.
- Excellent spelling and grammar, organized, able to set priorities and meet deadlines, able to multi-task; carefully proofs own work. Must be a team player and able to get along with many personalities as a self-starter. He/she is teachable and willing to learn new systems and processes in an organization that is constantly changing and growing.
- Hours are 8:30-5:30 with overtime as needed to meet project deadlines.