About this Opportunity:
NewQuest Properties is currently seeking a Leasing Representative to join our team in Houston with a focus on our Asia Pacific development portfolio. This person will be responsible for the full life cycle of leasing efforts of the portfolio, from visioning and merchandising to lease negotiations, renewals, and amendments. The Leasing Representative will work with the Asia Pacific team to curate the best-in-class destination developments that NewQuest is known for by leveraging market-wide networks with tenants and brokers in the markets where the portfolio is actively invested and developing across the US.
The Leasing Representative, Asia Pacific will report to Managing Director, Asia Pacific and will interface with other NewQuest departments including property management, legal, construction, and development.
- Work with Managing Director to develop leasing/merchandising plans for projects
- Canvas for new tenants to occupy future and/or existing spaces in projects
- Negotiate letters of intent and leases with prospective tenants
- Negotiate and complete lease renewals
- Establish and maintain industry relationships through networking and events
- Perform market survey and cold calling
- Study and thoroughly understand portfolio trade areas
- Achieve target rents and other metrics in portfolio projects
- Travel will be required, up to 20%.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university (preferred majors: Business Management, Finance, Real Estate or related field)
- Real estate salesperson license
- 2 to 5 years relevant commercial real estate or shopping center experience
- Established business contacts and/or knowledge of local market preferred
- Quantitative and analytical skills
- Knowledge of retail leasing industry and landlord representation, leases and sales contracts
- Intermediate level proficiency with current Microsoft Office software, email and internet research functionality
- Ambition, aggressiveness, initiative, and persistence is required for this sort of sales roles.
- Confidentiality, attention to detail, good organization, and good judgement will be required within the organization.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task in a high pressure environment
- Trustworthiness and integrity
- Must be able to have fun!
- Must love food!
Please send resumes to: Heather Nguyen firstname.lastname@example.orgBack to Careers