±110 Acres – Iola, Texas
- Property straddles FM 244 in Grimes County north of Highway 30.
- The eastern 35 acres backs-up to the Gibbons Creek Redevelopment project.
- The east 35 acres has good frontage to depth ratio with approximately ±1,600 ft of frontage making this tract appealing to multiple buyer groups (i.e. residential, light industrial/commercial, etc.).
- The west 35 acres has equal potential with approximately ±1,600 SF of frontage as well.
- The house and 40 acres on CR 174 has a huge amount of road frontage.
- Situated just north of Highway 30 and a short 25-minute drive to College Station gives this property cross-functional appeal to the market.
- With easy access to College Station, Huntsville, and the Greater Houston Area, the site provides flexibility to access of job markets, shopping and recreational activities.
- Agriculturally exempt consisting of grazing pasture and has typical undulation and topography consistent with Grimes County properties.