±180 Acres FM 1791
- Property is located in Montgomery County sharing its southern boundary with the Sam Houston National Forest (±163,000 acres) which offers miles of trails to access the forest for hunting, horseback riding, camping and other recreational activities.
- 17 miles equidistant from Huntsville and Montgomery and within an hour drive West to College Station.
- Ideal recreational location with easy access off of Forest Road 209 (State Managed Road) via FM 1791.
- Agriculturally exempt.
- Typical western Montgomery County rolling topography with a good mix of mature hardwoods and pines with the highest elevation being an ideal overlook and homesite centrally located on the property.
- The property is high-fenced and part of a larger managed area with a natural spring facilitating year-round water for livestock and a creek offering good natural drainage.
- Property is in a remote setting with a ±2.75-mile drive from FM 1791.
- Seller is offering owner financing – terms to be determined.
Timberland Site Adjoining the Sam Houston National Forest
SH-30: 13,803 VPD