400 Acres – FM 1097
- Naturally beautiful, this tract is located in one of the fastest growing regions of Southeast Texas.
- With highly desirable Lake Conroe frontage and within Montgomery ISD, this property represents one of the few large tracts offering legitimate mixed-use development opportunities capturing the best of both water front and single-family residential living.
- Excellent tract depth with rolling topography and mature, commercial grade hardwood timber with compliments of native pasture land.
- Within a short distance to lake front amenities, good schools, the towns of Willis, Montgomery and Conroe give this property a level of uniqueness rarely seen for this area.
- Current MC MUD 210 (not active) with private water located adjacent.
- Approximately 95% of the tract is within Conroe’s Extra Territorial Jurisdiction (ETJ) with the most southern portion (consisting of ±5 acres) within Montgomery’s ETJ.
Along FM 1097 near Lake Conroe