6.53 Acres – 375 S. FM 1486
- In close proximity to current and future high-end master-planned developments make this mid-block tract with great frontage an ideal location for a user/developer group to acquire.
- This beautiful, unrestricted site has great visibility with ±510’ of frontage along FM 1486, and improvements including a large, steel hay barn structure with electricity along with another large previously built-up building pad site.
- Located in one of the strongest and emerging school districts along the pathway of growth will give this tract stronger consideration for like properties than what otherwise would be considered.
- This property’s current highest and best use is for industrial development or single-user commercial business.
- Property is a block & a half south of Hwy 105 and less than a 15-minute drive to Montgomery, Texas.
- Large covered “hay barn” metal building on site approx 88’ x 160’ (14,000 sf)
- Agricultural Exemption
- Building has several 110 & 220v outlets along with 50amp RV plugs
- Abandoned pipeline easement
375 S. FM 1486