11,060 SF shopping center in the epicenter of Webster. This center sits directly in front of Baybrook Mall with over 18 M visitors annually and one of the leading malls based on sales per square foot and visitor count in the Houston MSA.
Webster, Texas Demographics:
• Area is supported by major industry sectors: medical, aerospace, retail, higher education, specialty chemical, tourism, entertainment, and life sciences
• Webster’s central location midway between downtown Houston and the beaches of Galveston make it a prime destination for tourists. Traveling north or south, visitors can enjoy all of the region’s fantastic amenities while staying in a convenient Webster location
• Webster’s revenues from the sale of mixed beverages are the second highest in Harris County, with Houston, quite naturally, as the top generator
• Webster, the medical center of the south, provides services to more than 1,800,000 people annually. Clear Lake Regional Medical Center, The Heart & Vascular Hospital, and Houston Physicians Hospital are full-service, super-regional hospitals
• Webster, the central business district of Bay Area Houston, features a daytime population that exceeds 200,000, which differentiates Webster from neighboring cities and drives restaurant and retail sales