Brazos Town Center – Commercial Reserves
Located 8.5 miles southwest of First Colony Mall at the northwest & southwest quadrants of U.S. Highway 59 and F.M. 762, Brazos Town Center is a master-planned, 550-acre development, with approximately 6,400 feet of frontage on Highway 59 (Southwest Freeway) and excellent access from four TXDOT exits feeding directly into the project (two northbound & two southbound). Brazos Town Center is a “Life Essential Town Center” integrating 180 acres of retail with approximately 620 high-end multi-family homes and a medical/professional office park—all interconnected with parks, a trail system, lakes and fountains.
The unique project is strategically positioned as the “Gateway” to the rapidly growing towns of Rosenberg and Richmond with over 36 new subdivisions and 2 million square feet of commercial development in the last 3 years.
400,000-SF premium outlet coming soon. Project is expected to generate $75 million in property value, as many as 1,500 jobs and $160 million in sales taxes per year. Construction will begin in spring 2015 and is planning to open summer of 2016.
• Brazos Town Center includes the following available commercial reserves:
• ±5.5 acres (FM 2218 / B F Terry Boulevard)
• ±26,591 SF (Reading Road)
• ± 1.04 acres (Reading Road Tract)
• ± 37,557 SF (FM 2977 / Minonite Road)
• Northwest and southwest quadrants of US Highway 59 (Southwest Freeway) and FM 762, locally known as Thompson Road, extending all the way to Reading Road in Rosenberg, Texas.
111,591 VPD on I-69
26,738 VPD on FM 762
22,633 VPD on Reading Road