Brazos Town Center – Commercial Reserves
Located 8.5 miles southwest of First Colony Mall at the northwest & southwest quadrants of U.S. Highway 59 and F.M. 762, Brazos Town Center is a master-planned, 550 acre development, with approximately 6,400 feet of frontage on Highway 59 (Southwest Freeway) and excellent access from four TXDOT exits feeding directly into the project (two northbound & two southbound). Brazos Town Center is a “Life Essential Town Center” integrating 180 acres of retail with approximately 620 high-end multi-family homes and a medical/professional office park—all interconnected with parks, a trail system, lakes and fountains.
The unique project is strategically positioned as the “Gateway” to the rapidly growing towns of Rosenberg and Richmond with over 36 new subdivisions and 2 million square feet of commercial development in the last 3 years.
400,000 SF premium outlet coming soon. Project is expected to generate $75 million in property value, as many as 1,500 jobs and $160 million in sales taxes per year. Construction will begin in spring 2015 and is planning to open summer of 2016.
• Brazos Town Center includes the following available commercial reserves:
• ± 10.8 acres (Town Center Blvd) — Under development
• ± 5.5 acres (FM 2218)
• ± 26,591 SF (Reading Road Tract)
• ± 35,557 SF (Reading Road)
• ± 1.04 acres (Reading Road Tract)
• Northwest and southwest quadrants of US Highway 59 (Southwest Freeway) and FM 762, locally known as Thompson Road, extending all the way to Reading Road in Rosenberg,Texas.