Discovery Bay Crossing
The City of Pearland is located on Highway 288, approximately 20 minutes from Downtown Houston and 15 minutes from the Texas Medical Center, and is one of the fastest-growing cities in Texas.
From 2002, when Shadow Creek Ranch’s first home was built, to present the community has grown to over 12,750 total residential units. HCA also completed a medical office building within Shadow Creek Ranch.
Access Road Network
Hwy 288: 3,500 feet of frontage on Hwy 288 between FM 518 (to the south) and Shadow Creek Pkwy (to the north) and unparalleled access and circulation throughout the project and master-planned Shadow Creek Ranch Development.
- Convenient access to Texas Medical Center, Rice University, University of Houston, and Downtown Houston.
- New Memorial Hermann medical campus.
- HCA Gulf Coast Division’s Pearland Medical Center.
- Huge influx of retail development in Pearland: Dillard’s, Macy’s, and several national retailers.
- Other neighboring projects include: HEB Plus, Academy Sports + Outdoors, Hobby Lobby, Home Depot, Kohls, JC Penney, and Lowe’s.
135,326 VPD on Highway 288
29,650 VPD on Shadow Creek Parkway (FM 2234)