- 100,000 SF new Asian themed development located in the heart of Frisco’s retail hub at the NEC of Preston Road and Warren Parkway
- Anchored by Daiso Japan and 85°C Bakery Café
- Frisco is known for exemplary schools, pristine parks and destination dining yet also has great retail, sports and entertainment offerings
- Rapid annual residential growth rate of more than 5%
Located Only 1.5 Miles from Frisco’s North Platinum Corridor
The 91%-leased Frisco Ranch is situated on nine acres at the northwest corner of Preston Road and Warren Parkway in the heart of Frisco’s North Platinum Corridor, just 1.5 miles southeast of the Dallas Cowboys’ world headquarters and training facility and the $1.5-billion Star entertainment district.
In less than five years, Frisco and the neighboring city of Plano have emerged as a world-class employment center for Fortune 50, 100 and 500 companies, including the billion-dollar headquarters of Toyota Motors North America Inc. An estimated half-million people are or will be working within the 10-mile trade area of Frisco Ranch. In Far North Dallas, 20% of the population is Asian.
• Preston Road: 43,358 cpd (2012)
• Warren Parkway: 18,157 cpd (2012)