H-E-B Development – Lake Jackson
- New retail space available in 81,377-SF H-E-B development at Oyster Creek Drive and Oak Drive intersection in Lake Jackson.
- Lake Jackson receiving $30 B in industrial investments and 7,000 new jobs from the petrochemical industry in the next 10 years.
- DOW Chemical currently building a 900,000-SF research and development center for 2,000 employees.
- Population within a 5-mile radius exceeds 57,800 and an average household income of $96,600.
- Project Size: 15.64 acres | 81,377-SF H-E-B
840 SF Space
1,548 SF Space (2nd-generation, former T-Mobile)
2,000 SF end cap (former Amazing Lash)
SEC of Oyster Creek Drive and Oak Drive
14,559 VPD on Oyster Creek Drive
41,092 VPD on SH 2888
Rebecca Le | 281.477.4327 | email@example.com