Introducing a new culinary adventure in Katy – surrounded by the highest growth residential market in the country.
- Convenient location off of Grand Parkway and I-10
- Highly accessible to people traveling to and from the Energy Corridor, Cypress and Sugar Land
- Dual freeway visibility and 1,700’ of frontage on Interstate 10 and 1,000’ of frontage on Grand Parkway
- More than 289,900 cars travel by Katy Grand
- On-site, six-level Metro parking garage (1,727 spaces)
- Cinemark 19 Katy features 19 screens and stadium-style reclining seats
- University of Houston 46-acre campus (10,000 students) now open!
- Katy ISD projected to grow to more than 90,000 students in the next seven years
289,900 VPD on I-10 east of SH-99
151,937 VPD on I-10 west of SH-99
41,255 VPD on SH-99 south of I-10
35,381 VPD on SH-99 north of I-10