Creekside Town Center
New Braunfels Town Center at Creekside is a 400+ acre master planned, mixed use commercial development positioned at the epicenter of the Austin/San Antonio corridor in historic New Braunfels, TX. The project integrates over 1M SF of retail with a 156-bed (with expansion ability to over 300 beds) medical center, a multi-family development and an entertainment complex—all interlaced with trails, streams and fountains.
- Strategically located at the northeast quadrant of the I-35 and FM 306—one of the only intersections in the Austin/San Antonio corridor to connect I-35 to SH 130 and I-10
- New Braunfels ranked among fastest-growing cities in America (U-Haul Migration Report 2019)
- Trade area includes the 2nd and 5th fastest growing counties in the state of Texas
Space varies. Please click on the Marketing Brochure above for more info.
Target anchored power center with family entertainment component.
- 14-screen, all digital, stadium seating movie theater
- Restaurant pads located with walkways to the theater & retail shops
- Pedestrian gathering place located adjacent to a significant water feature reminiscent of a traditional hill country stream
56-Acre Resolute Health Wellness Campus
- 362,000 SF Hospital
- 73,000 SF Medical office building
- 21,000 SF Fitness center
- 13,000 SF Retail
135,102 VPD on I-35
33,336 VPD on Loop 306