Creekside Town Center
New Braunfels Town Center at Creekside is a 400+ acre master planned, mixed use commercial development positioned at the epicenter of the Austin/San Antonio corridor in historic New Braunfels, TX. The project integrates over 1M SF of retail with a 120 bed (with expansion ability to over 300 beds) medical center, a multi-family development and an entertainment complex—all interlaced with trails, streams and fountains.
- Strategically located at the northeast quadrant of the I-35 and FM 306—one of the only intersections in the Austin/San Antonio corridor to connect I-35 to SH 130 and I-10
- Trade area includes the 2nd and 5th fastest growing counties in the state of Texas
- Between 2012 and 2017, the number of households for the San Antonio/New Braunfels area is expected to grow by 55,017 — going from a total of 776,007 households as of 2012, to a projected 831,024 households by 2017, an increase of 7.1 percent.
Target anchored power center with family entertainment component
- 14 screen, all digital, stadium seating movie theater
- Restaurant pads located with walkways to the theater & retail shops
- Pedestrian gathering place located adjacent to a significant water feature reminiscent of a traditional hill country stream
56 Acre Resolute Health Wellness Campus
- 362,000 SF Hospital
- 73,000 SF Medical office building
- 21,000 SF Fitness center
- 13,000 SF Retail
Space varies. Please click on the Marketing Brochure above for more info.
115,761 cars per day on I-35
33,336 cars per day on Loop 306
Source: Texas Department of Transportation, 2014 counts