Spring Park Village
- 33,060-SF, Boot Barn-anchored and Topgolf-shadow-anchored center with a neighborhood essential tenant mix.
- Irreplaceable location with freeway visibility off I-45 and combined traffic counts of over 326,000 VPD in Spring, an affluent Houston suburb.
- Excellent demographics with a 243,783-resident population within a 5-mile radius and a 1-mile average household income of $103,909.
- Easy access and parking at center with 6 access points and a parking ratio of 7 stalls per 1,000 square feet.
- Drive-thru capability on center with exclusive, high signage visible from freeway.
- Surrounding retail corridor is home to many national and high credit tenants including Target, Walmart, The Home Depot, Lowe’s, H-E-B, Kroger, and many more.
- Minutes away from City Place development, home to Exxon’s 385-acre headquarters and Hewlett Packard’s new 60-acre development.
- Property has all NNN leases in place and was constructed with high quality materials in 2014.
19380 I-45 N