NewQuest Properties, a leading Houston commercial real estate company, is pleased to announce new commercial leases and property sales in Texas. These and other recent transactions show Texas really is the top state for business.
“Texas is the number one state for doing business,” says Shannon Parker, Director of Marketing at NewQuest Properties. “Based on recent transactions, we can safely say businesses know it.”
As market leaders in retail space, NewQuest Properties handles commercial retail leases, land development and brokerage sales as well as tenant representation throughout Texas. NewQuest recently leased the following:
- 2,100 square feet to Ideal Dental of Fort Worth at The Shops at Timberland Crossing at Timberland Blvd. and N. beach St in Ft. Worth, TX. Josh Friedlander and David K. Meyers represented NewQuest.
- 2,100 SF to Bellagio Nails in Spring Town Center at the northeast corner of Kuykendahl and FM 2920 in Spring, TX. Bob Conwell and David K. Meyers represented NewQuest.
- 1,750 SF to Russell Cellular (Verizon Wireless Premium Dealer) at Sam Houston Town Center at I-45 and FM 1097 in Willis, TX. Rebecca Le represented NewQuest. Tal McIver of NewQuest represented the tenant.
- 2,450 SF to Pacific Dental Services at Stables Town Center at Champions Forest Drive and Spring Cypress in Spring. NewQuest’s Rebecca Le represented landlord Inland American Retail Management, LLC. Karla Smith and Chris Pitts of UCR represented the tenant.
NewQuest broker Jeff Lokey represented sellers in commercial real estate deals including:
- 1.29 acres at the northwest corner of Spring Cypress and Louetta in Cypress, TX. Lokey represented seller Ismail Bhai. Pat Navarette of Texas Sage Properties represented buyer Bright Horizon Learning Group.
- 14.9953 acres at 7530 Fairview Dr in Houston, TX. Lokey represented sellers Tom Moore and Mary Kimball Moore.
- 10.117 acres at the southwest corner of Northpoint Blvd and N. Eldridge Parkway in Houston. Lokey represented seller Williamsburg Northpointe, LLC. Mike Carroll of Riverway Properties represented buyer Eldgridge Apartments, LLC.